30 day november
Want to develop a daily practice? Join us for a 30 day challenge starting November 1st - 30th.
How does it work?
- 30 minutes of yoga for 30 straight days.
- All levels Yoga
- It will be done at your own home at your own time.
- 30 days of daily yoga videos to follow
- Once the payment is received, you will be added to a private Facebook group
- Live 30 minute morning practice at 6 am.
- You can practice with Kayce in the morning or you can log in whenever you can. (The video will be available and can be viewed at your own time)
- There will be a calendar print out provided and you can put a sticker on after every practice
- Bonus weekly yoga tip videos
How much is it? $30 for 30 days. (That’s a dollar a day for yoga!)
A yoga bundle (Yoga Mat holder, straps, eye pillow etc.)
1) What if I missed a day? You can "double up" if you missed a day. Meaning, you can do the video of the missed day and the video of that day. Maybe one in the morning and one in the evening.
2) How do you know if we completed the 30 days? At the end of the challenge, I will ask you to send me a picture of you and your calendar.
3) I have never done yoga before, is this too advanced for me? The classes will be accessible to all levels. There will be options for modifications for each pose.
4) I'm pregnant, can I still join? Yes, yoga is setting time aside to connect with your baby. There will be modifications for your growing belly.
5) Will the videos be available after the challenge? Yes, I will not close the group so you can continue to view the videos.
How to register?
Contact us to Register
We accept checks, paypal, e-transfer or cash if you live in the Hamiota area.
Checks payable to: Kaycelyn Rosales-Knight - Mailed to Box 336 Hamiota, MB. R0M0T0
E-transfer sent to: Kayceyoga@gmail.com
30 Day Challenge